Creating a Mock Product to Trigger a Drip Email Campaign

Site URL: https://www.karynchabot.com

Hello Squarespace,

I have a drip campaign question. After researching SS articles and videos on drip campaigns, I understand there are 2 ways to trigger them: 1. Newsletter sign up  2. Purchase a product on my SS site.

That said, I am choosing the product option because I want to save Newsletters for prospective students and customers. 

I run an online school where students can enroll anytime self-paced. I have 23 email templates with curriculum guidelines that get sent out every Monday automatically from Mailchimp. I would like to leave mailchimp and sign up for SS, but want to make sure I can replicate the auto campaign feature Mailchimp offers.

One student would have to purchase a product 5 times to stay enrolled and keep getting the weekly auto emails. In other words, since the SS campaign only spans 5 weeks, students would have to renew on my website every 5 weeks to stay in the email automation loop.  Since I have 23 emails - 5 X 5 = 25. That’s close enough to 23.

I don’t want to charge my students for this. Is there a way to set up a mock product free and make it appear as if it’s a real product so it activates the 5 auto campaigns? 

Please advise.

Thank you.
Karyn
  • Replies 0
  • Views 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived