Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Site URL: https://lynx-guppy-pnfz.squarespace.com/

I am testing some image formatting options for my website https://lynx-guppy-pnfz.squarespace.com/

Login: tester123

1. When using image blocks with an overlap format is it possible to have the text always display below the image. I have several images in a row yet the text does not display below the image (images are all same size and ratio)

2. Can one format the subtitle text to include a bullet list.

3. For a gallery can one add a border around each item in the gallery?

Thank you!

Edited by MM1

1. Yes. Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .sqs-block-image .design-layout-overlap.sqs-narrow-width .image-title {
  	margin-top: 0 !important;
  }
</style>

2. Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .image-subtitle.sqs-dynamic-text p {
    display: list-item;
}
</style>

3. Add to Page Settings > Advanced > header

<style>
  .sqs-gallery .slide {
    border: 1px solid black;
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Thank you! I have one more question - is it possible on an image block with collage to decrease the size of the text block so that the image itself takes more space ? What parameters can I play with to increase the image size.

Can I move the text to different positions as well?

I updated the page above with the example. Thanks!

On 4/15/2020 at 8:17 AM, MM1 said:

Thank you! I have one more question - is it possible on an image block with collage to decrease the size of the text block so that the image itself takes more space ? What parameters can I play with to increase the image size.

Can I move the text to different positions as well?

I updated the page above with the example. Thanks!

Missing your comment. Have you solved yet?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.