Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Site URL: https://www.counsellingtorontoteens.com/

Hey there, 

I'm using the Bedford template and, beside the main Blog I've created a Blog Page in which each team member is a post - so in other pages I can sort them by tags and update easily if they are taking clients and things. 

The thing is that, when the team member page opens, the thumbnail creates a huge banner image - which is good for the projects in the main blog, but terrible for the team members blog posts.

Is there any way to toggle the banner image option off just for this specific blog-page or for specific posts through coding?

In case it makes it easier to visualize, my website is the team members blog is https://www.counsellingtorontoteens.com/team-members/

Please help! I've tried a bunch of other custom CSS that I have found online but nothing seems to be doing the trick. 

2 answers to this question

Add to page settings > Advanced > Header (or add Code Block > paste code)

<style>
  .banner-thumbnail-wrapper figure {
    opacity: 0;
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

3 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Add to page settings > Advanced > Header (or add Code Block > paste code)

<style>
  .banner-thumbnail-wrapper figure {
    opacity: 0;
}
</style>

That totally did it! Thank you so much!!!!