Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Migrate from wordpress to Squarespace?

Site URL: https://thebestwordpresshosting.net

Hello Support,

I just want to know some questions about the migrate of my website https://thebestwordpresshosting.net to squarespace platform. I'm just tired of being a member of wordpress and want to move to squarespace. Please I'm new here and and don't know anything from where to start. Anyone here please tell me from basics so i can do it easily.

You help and suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most optimal solution is that you use an automated migration tool called LitExtension. This tool helps to migrate all data including products, customers, orders and other related data from Wordpress to Squarespace without any issue. I want to share my experience when using this tool and with the support team.

When I feel down in the dumps cause my Woocommerce store is slow and needs time to load, so the traffic browser to my site was going down rapidly. There is no choice for me at that time excepted moving to another platform, then I decided to switch on to Squarespace, the same to you. At first, I tried to move data by myself, it takes me a lot of time but the errors were always there, I don’t know what was going on? so coincidentally, I see the same question with me and reading a lot of comments about this service. I contact with the support team to solve my problem, they have walked me through the process carefully, I try my free Demo first, it takes me 10 minutes, the result is perfect so I decided to run full migration, my data was transferred completely, quickly. You can contact the support team on live chat to get further information about the migration process if you are still considering it.

Good luck to you, I hope it'll help you!