Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0
Mum-Folk

How to centrally align buttons on mobile

Question

Site URL: https://www.mumfolk.com

Is there a way to centralise all buttons on mobile? So even if aligned left or right on desktop view, they are forced centrally aligned on mobile?

Wondered if there is a way to add code so that it applies to all buttons or do you have to target each button individually?

Thanks in advance for your help

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 13.28.25.png

Share this post


Link to post

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
.sqs-block-button * {
    text-align: center !important;
}
}

 

Thank you so much! This aligned all buttons centrally, brilliant!

Any ideas why some text shows as bold when it's not formatted as bold?

Thanks again, massive help

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Mum-Folk said:

Thank you so much! This aligned all buttons centrally, brilliant!

Any ideas why some text shows as bold when it's not formatted as bold?

Thanks again, massive help

I checked page code, I found strong tag, I think you made text bold when edit text?


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, tuanphan said:

I checked page code, I found strong tag, I think you made text bold when edit text?

No I doubled checked. Body copy font is styled without bold and I didn't add it in css either. Only some of the body copy appears bold, whereas other body copy displays as it should! How do I get find/get rid of the strong tag?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
12 hours ago, Mum-Folk said:

No I doubled checked. Body copy font is styled without bold and I didn't add it in css either. Only some of the body copy appears bold, whereas other body copy displays as it should! How do I get find/get rid of the strong tag?

You can copy all the text and paste it into facebook status, then copy and paste that text back into the Text Block. Thus the old format will be removed.


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

You can copy all the text and paste it into facebook status, then copy and paste that text back into the Text Block. Thus the old format will be removed.

Thanks for the suggestion but this didn't work unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, Mum-Folk said:

Thanks for the suggestion but this didn't work unfortunately

Seems difficult without checking admin dashboard.

You can wait for someone else, or post to some groups to find support.


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...