localhost:9000 not updating changes

Site URL: https://www.civicchangemakers.com

Hi.

I am adding some cookies to my site. When I run a test java script on my computer on a blank test.html file  (on just localhost) I see the cookie is set. 

When I test the same script directly on my site as code injection on a particular page again the cookie sets fine.

However, when I get on the Squarespace server and add the same simple script, the cookie does not set.   

The localhost:9000 loads fine.

After I click save on the code editor, I never see the cookie set. I have cleared the cache. Restarted and reinstalled the SS server (which all goes through ok).

Also I using Chrome, but have checked my localhost:9000 in FireFox and Safari and both don't reflect changes when I click save.

Anybody else run onto their changes not be reflective on localhost:9000.

Thx. 

Edited by hharriel
left out information
  • 3 months later...

I do not have an answer to this question, but am seeing the same behavior. When I update any of the systemcollection files, such as blog.item, these changes are not reflected in localhost. I see the npm run watch copying those files to the build folder as they are updated, so npm run watch seems to be working just fine. 

Additionally, the .region file updates ARE reflected by localhost. None of the collection template changes seem to be reflected. 

Edited by ryansturt-ketchum
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...