Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Hi All,

Anyone have any experience trying to link a Squarespace Commerce page to YouTube Merch Shelf?  Once an account has 10k followers on youtube you can link merch stores to youtube channel but youtube only allows an approved list of merchandising sites.  For some reason Squarespace is not one of them.  May have to move over to shopify but wanted to know if anyone has input.  Much appreciated!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,   Anyone have any experience trying to link a Squarespace Commerce page to YouTube Merch Shelf?  Once an account has 10k followers on youtube you can link merch stores to youtube cha

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:45 PM, Aran said:

Hi All,

Anyone have any experience trying to link a Squarespace Commerce page to YouTube Merch Shelf?  Once an account has 10k followers on youtube you can link merch stores to youtube channel but youtube only allows an approved list of merchandising sites.  For some reason Squarespace is not one of them.  May have to move over to shopify but wanted to know if anyone has input.  Much appreciated!

Hey, good question from you. I've been thinking about that question as well,but how did you get so many subscribers? I'm running a personal youtube merchandising channel but I can't beat my subscribers count from 5000. Like when I was stuck at 500 subscribers I tried everything to increase my activity considering that I was trying really hard but it was so slow so I thought about getting free youtube views and likes, ofcourse that helped me to spike from 500 to 5000 in just 3 weeks but I don't really imagine how can I get my channel subscribers count to 10k.

Edited by kingsizecalifornia