Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Hover effect on a gallery in 7.1


laurenruth1

Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 3

Hi @laurenruth1,

This should get you close. You can play around with the opacity value to make it more or less opaque:

.gallery-grid-item-wrapper:hover img {
  opacity: 0.3;
}

 

Link to comment
  • 0
On 4/8/2020 at 12:58 PM, christyprice said:

Hi @laurenruth1,

This should get you close. You can play around with the opacity value to make it more or less opaque:


.gallery-grid-item-wrapper:hover img {
  opacity: 0.3;
}

 

Hi,

Do you know of a way to have text appear on a hover over in gallery blocks in 7.1? I just want to be able to display the name of the person in each photo in the gallery.

Thanks!

Link to comment
  • 0
8 hours ago, WillH said:

Hi,

Do you know of a way to have text appear on a hover over in gallery blocks in 7.1? I just want to be able to display the name of the person in each photo in the gallery.

Thanks!

Try 

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 0
13 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Try 

 

Thanks very much for this. It seems to be working for the most part, but is there a way for the text to only display on hover over? I have read through the original thread but havent seen anything about this.

Its also showing the image extension (.jpeg) as well. I have tried removing the ext in the file name but it still appears. Any way around this?

Thank you!

Edited by WillH
Link to comment
  • 0
23 hours ago, WillH said:

Thanks very much for this. It seems to be working for the most part, but is there a way for the text to only display on hover over? I have read through the original thread but havent seen anything about this.

Its also showing the image extension (.jpeg) as well. I have tried removing the ext in the file name but it still appears. Any way around this?

Thank you!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.gallery-item-description {
    opacity: 0;
    transition: all ease-in-out 0.5s;
}
.gallery-item-description:hover {
    opacity: 1;
}

 

Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...