Responsive design Issues

Site URL: https://andreaengerphotography.com/

Hello, I have recently hired a designer to revamp my site.  It looks like everything appears to align on her screens.  She has a 15.6" laptop and a 22" monitor. I have a 13" laptop and a 27" Mac my screen the design isn't translating the properly. I have follow all the suggestions with the zoom at 100% and clear cache and it looks the same on my end.  She chatted with support and she was told to "However, as mentioned, I'm confident this is simply the responsive design. It may be possible to adjust it with custom code. Please note that we're unable to offer assistance or troubleshooting for code, due to their complex nature. Custom code modifications can cause unwanted results when interacting with our platform." 

i don't want to make this more complicated and add codding that I will be have to get someone involve in the future if I have to make any changes or changes here and there.  There is anyway to adjust the design?  The layout to fits better all screens? Anyone can take a look for me please?

Thank you!

IMG_8139.JPG

IMG_8140.JPG

IMG_8141.JPG

IMG_8142.JPG

IMG_8143.JPG

IMG_8144.JPG

IMG_8145.JPG

IMG_8146.JPG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply