Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing Blog Post Title Size on 7.1

Site URL: https://www.mayamukhopadhaya.com/work

I can't find where to edit the size of the title headings for blog posts - either in the blog post itself or in the gallery view of all blog posts. As a result, the titles are larger than I would like. 

How can I edit the title size? I looked in Design as well as in the Edit options for the Blog. 

PW to site url: mayam

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you fixed it yet? If not, try checking in Design > Site Styles

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On Squarespace 7.1 - go to Design > Font. Click on the settings icon (gear) on your selected font, and click advanced. From there you can make specific changes to different parts of your website, including your blog title :)

• 1 month later...

On my "advanced" sidebar in 7.1 I only get options for "Header" and "Newsletter Block." I can't find anything specific to styling fonts for blog content. Any other ideas where we can get the CSS to target, the title, paragraph, meta, etc. in 7.1. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 4.20.01 PM.png

First,  access Pages > Find blog page

Next, access

22 hours ago, thaitandem said:

On my "advanced" sidebar in 7.1 I only get options for "Header" and "Newsletter Block." I can't find anything specific to styling fonts for blog content. Any other ideas where we can get the CSS to target, the title, paragraph, meta, etc. in 7.1. Thanks!

Home > Design > Fonts > Click on Blog title on Right Side > Left side will show option to change Size

image.thumb.png.c72b606fd62067cf386f9f1da6e22160.png

image.thumb.png.f69be8d51f0d60ceccda7ce7cb876411.png

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.