Advanced Search

Header color on blog posts

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS .collection-type-blog-basic-grid header#header {     background: red; }

You mean nav color or..?

.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item nav.header-nav-list * { color: red !important; }  

Posted Images

It works, thnx. Last question how to manage separate header elements like a navigation, logo etc.

.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item header#?
Edited by SJFeNiX
9 hours ago, SJFeNiX said:

It works, thnx. Last question how to manage separate header elements like a navigation, logo etc.

.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item header#?

You mean nav color or..?

18 hours ago, SJFeNiX said:

Sorry, realy last one question - object for managment logo: 

.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item ???
.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item .header-title-logo img {
    filter: invert(1);
}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there @tuanphan I am using the 7.0 version and I wanted to know if I could use the code you suggested below using a specific Hex/RBG color? I saw you wrote "background: red" and i wanted to know if I could be more specific, how to edit the code? Also I'm only interested in fixing the header color 🙂

background: red;

Here is the reference: https://www.streaminggraduate.com/all-article/loading-spotify-podcast-takeover

12D8AE00-496C-43B3-8C8C-66ABA6ED15F0.png

Edited by sarahmikal
On 5/27/2020 at 10:53 AM, sarahmikal said:

Hi there @tuanphan I am using the 7.0 version and I wanted to know if I could use the code you suggested below using a specific Hex/RBG color? I saw you wrote "background: red" and i wanted to know if I could be more specific, how to edit the code? Also I'm only interested in fixing the header color 🙂

Here is the reference: https://www.streaminggraduate.com/all-article/loading-spotify-podcast-takeover

you can use

background: #ff0000;

background: rgb(0,0,0)

background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7)

• 4 months later...

@tuanphan for 7.1, this totally worked to change the color of a transparent fixed nav when scrolling but not when the nav is at the top of the page. Would you know how to over-ride the nav background transparency and replace with a color when at the top of ONLY blog posts and not also the blog display page? I have actually used your answers from other questions as well, thank you so much for being such a great source of info!