Header color on blog posts

18 hours ago, SJFeNiX said:

Sorry, realy last one question - object for managment logo: 

.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item ???
.collection-type-blog-basic-grid.view-item .header-title-logo img {
    filter: invert(1);
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there @tuanphan I am using the 7.0 version and I wanted to know if I could use the code you suggested below using a specific Hex/RBG color? I saw you wrote "background: red" and i wanted to know if I could be more specific, how to edit the code? Also I'm only interested in fixing the header color 🙂

background: red;

Here is the reference: https://www.streaminggraduate.com/all-article/loading-spotify-podcast-takeover

12D8AE00-496C-43B3-8C8C-66ABA6ED15F0.png

Edited by sarahmikal
On 5/27/2020 at 10:53 AM, sarahmikal said:

Hi there @tuanphan I am using the 7.0 version and I wanted to know if I could use the code you suggested below using a specific Hex/RBG color? I saw you wrote "background: red" and i wanted to know if I could be more specific, how to edit the code? Also I'm only interested in fixing the header color 🙂

Here is the reference: https://www.streaminggraduate.com/all-article/loading-spotify-podcast-takeover

you can use

background: #ff0000;

background: rgb(0,0,0)

background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7)

Or send to forum message

• 4 months later...

@tuanphan for 7.1, this totally worked to change the color of a transparent fixed nav when scrolling but not when the nav is at the top of the page. Would you know how to over-ride the nav background transparency and replace with a color when at the top of ONLY blog posts and not also the blog display page? I have actually used your answers from other questions as well, thank you so much for being such a great source of info! 

• 1 year later...
On 10/19/2020 at 4:22 PM, hdrinks said:

@tuanphan for 7.1, this totally worked to change the color of a transparent fixed nav when scrolling but not when the nav is at the top of the page. Would you know how to over-ride the nav background transparency and replace with a color when at the top of ONLY blog posts and not also the blog display page? I have actually used your answers from other questions as well, thank you so much for being such a great source of info! 

Hey @hdrinks @tuanphan

How did you manage to solve this for 7.1? I'm looking to do the same thing. Nav at just the top of screen and only on blog posts. Thanks so much! 

On 2/20/2022 at 12:58 AM, JuniperDewdrop said:

Hey @hdrinks @tuanphan

How did you manage to solve this for 7.1? I'm looking to do the same thing. Nav at just the top of screen and only on blog posts. Thanks so much! 

To change header color on blog posts only, add this to Design > custom CSS

body[class*="collection-type-blog"].view-item header#header {
	background-color: #f1f !important;
}

Or send to forum message