lilkhm3rk1d

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Site URL: https://darrochea.com Hi there, I have a carousel on my page displaying my merchandise/products and they currently use arrows to navigate. The arrows work fine on the desktop view bu

Hi, I noticed that you managed to make the carousel swipeable for mobile, I am looking for the exact same thing. Would you mind / be able to share your solution please? Thank you.

Hey there, any updates on this? Also searching for a swipe function for the galleries/summary blocks

4 answers to this question

We can use code injection to implement a carousel plugin that support touch swiper such as swiper...

If you prefer not chaging the markup of the site, there is a course about this

Auto-playing Summary Block (with Mobile Swipe Detection) — Squarestylist | Squarespace Tutorial

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you