Remove Underline Styling On Email Links

Site URL: http://www.justgrackle.com

Hello, everyone! 

We're new to Squarespace EMAIL marketing. We have an email designed, but there's one thing we can't figure out. 

How can we remove the UNDERLINE styling on hyperlinks? All we can see is the ability to change the color, but we don't want every link underlined. 

There has to be a way to do this in the editor, yeah? Or is there somewhere I can get to the CSS? 

Thanks,

andrew

Hi Grackle, 

You can go to your custom CSS and copy and paste the link below:

.sqs-block-html a {background-image:none!important}

This should remove any underline throughout your entire site. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Following. I've been looking for how to customize the emails for some time. That's the reason most of my clients go to other sources like flodesk. There are just too many things (such as having such limited fonts and not being able to choose the individual fonts, not being able to change the color of the social icons, etc) that don't make it friendly for those who pay to get a custom site created and want to match the styling. I'm hoping there's a work around that I haven't found yet so I can turn those folks on to squarespace email and keep it all in the same system.