Brine Summary Carousel - Title & Thumbnail No Links

Hi,

I am building a site in Brine template and have been using Summary blocks to pull in blog posts, using the carousel layout. They display well and look good, however I would have thought the title and thumbnail would be links, with a click taking you to the relavent blog post. However, there are no links. the only way I can link through to the blog post, is by clicking 'Show Read More Link' under display settings. Surely these should just link through automatically?

Also, I have found that fonts do not match my sitewide settings in the summary carousel, can I change this with CSS?

Thanks!

T23

• Replies 4
  • Views 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the home page, if you scroll down, you will see CLASSES & WORKSHOPS summary carousel, where none of the titles or images have links. The same again for RECENT FEATURES.

Also the Title text and date, should be the same serif font you see under posts on the https://eagle-octopus-2fbf.squarespace.com/japanese-cooking-class

page, but I can see no way to get it to match.

Thanks for looking!

T23

On 4/6/2020 at 9:46 PM, tekton23 said:

On the home page, if you scroll down, you will see CLASSES & WORKSHOPS summary carousel, where none of the titles or images have links. The same again for RECENT FEATURES.

Also the Title text and date, should be the same serif font you see under posts on the https://eagle-octopus-2fbf.squarespace.com/japanese-cooking-class

page, but I can see no way to get it to match.

Thanks for looking!

T23

Access Home > design > Custom CSS. Find & remove this code

.summary-thumbnail-container {
    pointer-events: none !important
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived