Landing and index page display problem on Brine template

Site URL: http://gregorylassale.com

Hello,

I asked this question in the feedback forum but never got a final answer. I have a display bug on my landing page. All the elements except for the branding (headline, body, buttons and social icons) are first displayed high on the page, then jump to their correct locations. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix?  

I have similar problem on my index page. Upon loading, the top of page (where a picture banner + navbar should be) first shows a dark grey banner, then a aider black banner, then finally reveals the navbar and actual banner.

I included pictures. any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

cover page 1:2.png

cover page 2:2.png

index page 1:3.png

index page 2:3.png

index page 3:3.png

Edited by GregLassale

I actually did after posting this. Hopefully they can help. I tried removing all custom CSS, site-wide and per-page code to see if that was something I added that created the issue, but that seemed to make no difference. Wondering if that's a template bug. Interestingly, if I try to change the same thing happens with every landing page layout template. 

Anyone using the Brine template with the "cover" landing page having or not having this issue? 

Edited by GregLassale

About last Nov - December, 2019, I had a similar problem on some client's sites, recently I have encountered this problem occasionally.

Perhaps it's from a bug of SS system. That's why I said contacting SS Customer Care above.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...