• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
stantonator

Help! I can't add gallery blocks. Why?

SS 7.1

You can add Gallery Block in Blog Post

You CAN'T add Gallery Block in Page. (I usually plugin to do this ☹️)

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Thanks @tuanphan, Can you please expand on your answer?  What do you mean by 'I usually plugin to do this'.  Do you have a plugin that will allow the contributor to display a gallery of videos that can be played when in Squarespace 7.1?

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Chele said:

I'm using Admin UI Tweaks plugin ($40) for 4-5 sites, it will bring back Gallery Block.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:55 PM, eva said:

Thanks @tuanphan, Can you please expand on your answer?  What do you mean by 'I usually plugin to do this'.  Do you have a plugin that will allow the contributor to display a gallery of videos that can be played when in Squarespace 7.1?

You purchased this plugin & installed it on Sidebar Hover site :P.

Edited by tuanphan

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Thanks, @tuanphan! 👍

@Chele We've updated the post on Ghost to reflect the newest update SquareWebsites.org added to their Admin UI Tweaks. 😄

Our original Circle Thread was updated prior.

– Cody, The Ghost Co.

👻 Founder of the free plugins resource Ghost Plugins

📰 Read my Circle Member Community Story
👍 Founder and project manager at design agency Moov Labs