Help! I can't add gallery blocks. Why?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @tuanphan, Can you please expand on your answer?  What do you mean by 'I usually plugin to do this'.  Do you have a plugin that will allow the contributor to display a gallery of videos that can be played when in Squarespace 7.1?

38 minutes ago, Chele said:

I'm using Admin UI Tweaks plugin ($40) for 4-5 sites, it will bring back Gallery Block.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:55 PM, eva said:

Thanks @tuanphan, Can you please expand on your answer?  What do you mean by 'I usually plugin to do this'.  Do you have a plugin that will allow the contributor to display a gallery of videos that can be played when in Squarespace 7.1?

You purchased this plugin & installed it on Sidebar Hover site :P.

Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks, @tuanphan! 👍

@Chele We've updated the post on Ghost to reflect the newest update SquareWebsites.org added to their Admin UI Tweaks. 😄

Our original Circle Thread was updated prior.

Cody and Team, The Ghost Co.

👻 Ghost Plugins: Over 500+ free plugins and templates for Squarespace
🎉 
Ghost MarketplaceThe very first product-based marketplace for Squarespace

• 1 year later...

@Kate It would have been helpful to know prior to my purchase that this is a work around, not a way to add the block. It takes up the summery block. So if you have other summery block plugins, this could make the others not work. 

Warning this plug in takes your carousel summery block or maybe lists too. Great work around for those without other plugins for summery and gallery!