View website history

• 1 month later...

Janela, I too would find it very useful to view a listing of the changes/edits for each of my website pages. So far, however, I have not been able to find such a capability on this website hosting platform. Should you come across such a capability, would you please let me know about it? Thank you.  thomas.beilman@gmail.com 

There is nothing built into the Squarespace platform that tracks edits and changes so you won't be able to track this retrospectively. However, if you use the Chrome browser, there are a number of Chrome extensions available that allow you to track the time you spend on websites, clients and tasks.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Emmanuel_RuwaisLife

Thanks for the suggestion. As it has been mentioned in this thread, Squarespace doesn't currently offer that feature, but I'd be happy to suggest it to our development team on your behalf. While we can't guarantee implementation of every suggestion, customer feedback is an important part of how we continue to improve our platform, so we appreciate your input. 

For any future feature requests, contacting Customer Support would be the best approach as per point 6 of the forum guidelines we don't usually track feature requests here.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @Susana_SQSP,

I've had a look at the Customer Support page but don't see any dropdown topics that seem to fit.

Could you please provide the most direct Support communication channel for users to formally make this request, e.g. an email address for the manager in charge of this department?

A change log would be very useful in a number of ways, such as 

• assessing actual time spent developing pages & the entire site (mentioned above)
  • learning from past errors (mentioned above)
  • assessment to help improve workflows
  • general debugging

Your assistance is much appreciated!

Thanks, Lis

• 2 months later...