Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Hide Author Profile on specific blog pages

JanR

Question

Site URL: https://oneearthrising.com/games/paraiso-island

Hi folks, 

I use the regular blog page for my news blog (all good there). In addition, I use the same blog layout of the template for our 'Games' page (overview of the games we have published). For the latter, I would like to hide the author profile for obvious reasons as it is rather a product information page than an a blog page and doesn't need an author.

However, if I changed the setting to hide the author profile on this Games 'blog' page, it also hides it for the official News blog (where I would like to keep it). 

I'm sure there is a CSS solution for it that I can implement into the Games blog page code injection section. Would be great if someone could help me. Thank you. 

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Add to Paraiso island page settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .blog-item-author-profile-wrapper {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

@tuanphan sorry, I have one follow up question: do you happen to know if there is a way to change the author profile URL ("Filter posts by author") from the number to an actual name (see screenshot)?

Image 2020-04-03 at 1.11.53 PM.png

11 hours ago, JanR said:

@tuanphan sorry, I have one follow up question: do you happen to know if there is a way to change the author profile URL ("Filter posts by author") from the number to an actual name (see screenshot)?

I have no solution. You can post to this group, maybe someone can help.