Advanced Search

How to remove/disable the "Login" menu item

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This same thing has just happened to me. I'm almost done with my site and all of a sudden "Login" is appearing in my site navigation and is pushing everything into a jumbled mess. I just want to remov

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This same thing has just happened to me. I'm almost done with my site and all of a sudden "Login" is appearing in my site navigation and is pushing everything into a jumbled mess. I just want to remove it but it doesn't appear in my pages and I have searched high and low for other ways to get rid of it and can't figure it out. I'm not seeing any post here to fix it. Any suggestions?

This same thing has just happened to me. I'm almost done with my site and all of a sudden "Login" is appearing in my site navigation and is pushing everything into a jumbled mess. I just want to remove it but it doesn't appear in my pages and I have searched high and low for other ways to get rid of it and can't figure it out. I'm not seeing any post here to fix it. Any suggestions?

Update: no more than 5 minutes later I found the answer in another forum post. For anyone who is interested, the code below seemed to fix my problem: home>design> custom css

.user-accounts-link {
    display: none !important;
    visibility: hidden !important;
    opacity: 0 !important;
    color: white !important;
    font-size: 0 !important;
}
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 11:35 PM, rosie0220 said:

Does anyone know if you remove the Login from the header, can you create a link to it somewhere else?

If you share site url, we can give the code

On 10/22/2020 at 12:06 AM, rosie0220 said:

Or can I keep it on just one page?

4 hours ago, rosie0220 said:

www.kapowoutdoors.com

i would like it only visible behind the private distributor page

password to that: Distributors_2020!

Can you share link to distributor page? We can check easier