"Shop All" Page Option?

Site URL: http://greenpeapress.com/

We sell various items online. Currently, the store on our page consists of a drop down of various item categories. We'd like to have a page listing all the products in one place.  Is there an easy way to do this?  (We initially tried using summary blocks, but they show only a limited amount of items.)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The solution will depend on whether you have configured one Products Page, or if you have more than 200 products and have split your products on multiple Product Pages.

• One Product Page: If you have less than 200 products or services you can add them to a single Products Page. This page will show all items. You can then create filtered views of this page for the categories.
  • More than 200 Products: Currently (May 2020) a Product Page has a maximum limit of 200 products. If you have created more than one Product Page to show a larger range, you can only show all items by adding some third party plugins/extensions to Squarespace. For more details on a specific plugin, see the Sync Collections plugin on the www.squarewebsites.org site.

See Squarespace Forum post:

Squarespace Circle post:

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

We have multiple product pages with over 200 products, so I guess we'll have to find a third-party option.

Also, your second embedded link is apparently private, as I'm getting the message "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

19 minutes ago, GreenPeaPress said:

your second embedded link is apparently private

Sorry. It's a link that is available to Squarespace Circle members. The content of the link just reiterates how the third party plugin (linked above) can help in this situation.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived