Simple Code Help

Dear All,

I need some help please! I don't know how to link the entire Code block to a separate page within my website (just want to be able to hover over the coloured box and click it). Any help would be greatly appreciated (spent hours trying to figure it out - but no luck). I have put the code below I am using.

Thank you for your help and stay safe.

Vince 

<div style="background-color:#000000; text-align:center; padding: 50px 50px 50px 50px;">

<h2><font color="#fffff">Government Stimulus Packages </font></h><font color="#fffff"></h2>
<div style="line-height:50%;">
<br>
</div>
<h><font color="#fffff">Resources available for your business and where to seek help</font></h><font color="#fffff">
<p></p><center>
</center>
<b><p style="text-align: center; white-space: pre-wrap;"><font color="#fffff"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">                                 </span></font></p></b><p></p>
</font></div>

• Replies 2
  • Views 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try edit your code to

<a href="https://beaverhero.com" target="_blank" class="a-tuan"></a>
<div style="background-color:#000000; text-align:center; padding: 50px 50px 50px 50px;">

<h2><font color="#fffff">Government Stimulus Packages </font></h><font color="#fffff"></h2>
<div style="line-height:50%;">
<br>
</div>
<h><font color="#fffff">Resources available for your business and where to seek help</font></h><font color="#fffff">
<p></p><center>
</center>
<b><p style="text-align: center; white-space: pre-wrap;"><font color="#fffff"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">                                 </span></font></p></b><p></p>
</font></div>
<style>
  .code-block .sqs-block-content {position: relative;}
  .a-tuan {
  	position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
  }
</style>

If the code doesn't work, can you share link to page where you insert this code?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived