Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Want to apply 'Novo' design to my existing site

Currently running my site on 'Lange' template, but want to switch templates. Really like 'Novo' which is on the 'popular designs' section of templates (screenshot below), and although I can start a new site with this design, I can't install it as a new template to my existing site.

From the looks of 'Novo' it could be the 'Jasper' template, but there are design elements/layouts missing and I'm not skilled enough and don't have the time to format 'Jasper' to look like the 'Novo' design.

Any help with this would be so appreciated. I don't mind starting my site over from scratch/don't need projects etc to be translated over — just want to keep the domain name running — just want to install Novo really and edit it from there.

Thanks so much to anyone who can help, and sorry if this type of thing has been asked 1,000+ times before.

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 11.21.15 AM.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lange is a Squarespace 7.0 template from the York-family, but Novo is built using Squarespace 7.1.

Squarespace 7.1 is a newer version of the platform, with more streamlined options for styling. There isn't currently a way to 'upgrade' or 'migrate' to this version, so you'll want to start a new trial using the same account. When you've built your site using the new template/platform, you can swap the domain name over.

You'll find more information about this here:

About Squarespace version 7.1

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.