• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Charlest93

Subtitle / Header

Question

Hi,

Beginner on Squarespace, I would like to know how to add a subtitle (Architecture intérieure & Design Produit) in my header, below my main title, with the same font but weightless.  Is there a solution on Squarespace without custom CSS or not ? 

Here is a screenshot of my header.

Thank you very much,

Charles

subtitle.JPG

11 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

a#site-title:after {
    content: "tuanphan";
    display: block;
    font-size: 20px;
    color: green;
    font-family: monospace;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Can you share link to your site?

Which template do you use?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi, thank you for your answer.

My website: bumblebee-drum-w3fz.squarespace.com 

password: tester123

I'm working with Squarespace 7.1

Posted (edited)

Is that another change with 7.1?

7.0 has Title, and Subtitle (tagline). Logo takes the place of Title. 7.0 Landing page has its own Logo or title, with Headline (subtitle) and body. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews

Posted (edited)

Tuanphan, thank you — that code worked. Is there a way to make it only appear on large devices and not on mobile? Thanks.

Edited by cornponeskillet

On 7/29/2020 at 7:29 AM, cornponeskillet said:

Tuanphan, thank you — that code worked. Is there a way to make it only appear on large devices and not on mobile? Thanks.

Edit above code

@media screen and (min-width:768px) {
}
}

On 7/31/2020 at 2:07 PM, tuanphan said:

Edit above code

@media screen and (min-width:768px) {
}
}

Hi, @tuanphan  I wanted to add a second logo to my website.

how can I do so?  

The site is https://gecko-alpaca-3wl5.squarespace.com/ - password to view: JLL123

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Asiya said:

Hi, @tuanphan  I wanted to add a second logo to my website.

how can I do so?  

The site is https://gecko-alpaca-3wl5.squarespace.com/ - password to view: JLL123

Thanks in advance!

Which position?

3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Which on thee top left of the page where the social icons are there.

3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Which position?

On the top left of the page where the social icons are there