SEO Expert AMA: Matt Callahan

Hey everyone! This month, we are excited to have Matt Callahan, founder and CEO of Delphi and Squarespace Expert in the Marketplace, answer your biggest questions about SEO. Delphi is a strategic marketing and design agency headquartered in NYC. They offer a full suite of design and marketing services, while specializing in Squarespace website development and SEO.

SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of making your site better for search engines, so that when people search for products or information that you offer, your website is more likely to appear in their search results. Optimizing your site for SEO could mean more site traffic, and potentially increased revenue. 

There are a lot of SEO tactics and tools, and the best practices are constantly changing, which is why Matt is here to answer any questions people in the Squarespace community have about optimizing their site’s SEO. 

Please reply to this topic with any questions you have by Monday April 6th, 8pm EDT! If you see any questions you want to see answered, simply like the question. Matt will answer the top 10 most liked questions.

• Replies 4
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true that google is requiring a google ad before allowing your website to be amongst the top search hits? How does this work with SEO?

A recurrent comment from clients/prospects is: "[random person] told me that no Squarespace website will ever be as good as a Wordpress one for SEO because you can't use Yoast plugin with Squarespace". I have my own set of responses to this, but I'd love to hear yours, Matt.

• Jo_SQSP locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Jo_SQSP unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived