Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Site is private and your url takes us to the config page. You need to post the site password, not your account password for us to see it. You should be able to do with you want using spacers to control the image block. , without code, try that first.

Edited by derricksrandomviews

This is the site password: btgatrialsite

I don't see anywhere where I can adjust spacers. It's not an image block. It's under the Gallery options in 7.1. 

On 3/30/2020 at 10:04 PM, andreab_BTGA said:

This is the site password: btgatrialsite

I don't see anywhere where I can adjust spacers. It's not an image block. It's under the Gallery options in 7.1. 

Where slideshow reel? I don't see on above link https://springtail-bugle-chcp.squarespace.com/?noredirect

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.