Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How to change portfolio gallery settings across pages?


Recommended Posts

I'm trying to create multiple portfolio "Grid: Overlay" project style pages, but want to have different gallery image sizes on each page (i.e. 16:9 aspect and 4 rows on home page, 1:1 and 2 rows on a different page).

Whenever I change the settings for one page though, it changes the project gallery settings across all pages. I don't know a workaround for this, and am trying to avoid custom CSS.

Any ideas what I can do to achieve this?

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you solve this problem? I'm having the same problem now. Thanks.

I'm having the same issue! Don't know why it happens as you can have a different layout for each project. Super annoying as i'm now having to think about a different/ longer way of doing it.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also wondering how to change this. I want to have one portfolio page have 4 columns vertical format and one portfolio page have 3 columns horizontal format, but every time I change one they both change. Isn't there a way to have two separate portfolio layouts? Seems odd to have to only allow the same format across the entire website. 

Link to post
11 hours ago, cberty43 said:

I am also wondering how to change this. I want to have one portfolio page have 4 columns vertical format and one portfolio page have 3 columns horizontal format, but every time I change one they both change. Isn't there a way to have two separate portfolio layouts? Seems odd to have to only allow the same format across the entire website. 

Your can use CSS to do this. Can you share link to portfolio page where you want 3 columns?

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

@tuanphan

I'm having the same issue. I want my graphic design portfolio have have 3 columns with square photos, but my photography portfolio pages to have 2 columns (2:3 ratio). How can I achieve this?

site: https://ellipse-gardenia-pj4s.squarespace.com/
password: 2020

Edited by emilychan
Link to post
  • 2 months later...

I've contacted Squarespace about this very issue but they were unable to offer the assistance that I was looking for. Has anyone managed to solve this highly frustrating problem? 

Edited by MichaelPrince
spelling
Link to post
On 9/15/2020 at 11:45 AM, EDIT said:

Did you solve this problem? I'm having the same problem now. Thanks.

 

On 9/16/2020 at 12:41 AM, MichaelPrince said:

I've contacted Squarespace about this very issue but they were unable to offer the assistance that I was looking for. Has anyone managed to solve this highly frustrating problem? 

You can share link to portfolio page, we can check easier.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...