Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
rjcook1985

How to change portfolio gallery settings across pages?

I'm trying to create multiple portfolio "Grid: Overlay" project style pages, but want to have different gallery image sizes on each page (i.e. 16:9 aspect and 4 rows on home page, 1:1 and 2 rows on a different page).

Whenever I change the settings for one page though, it changes the project gallery settings across all pages. I don't know a workaround for this, and am trying to avoid custom CSS.

Any ideas what I can do to achieve this?

I'm having the same issue! Don't know why it happens as you can have a different layout for each project. Super annoying as i'm now having to think about a different/ longer way of doing it.

I am also wondering how to change this. I want to have one portfolio page have 4 columns vertical format and one portfolio page have 3 columns horizontal format, but every time I change one they both change. Isn't there a way to have two separate portfolio layouts? Seems odd to have to only allow the same format across the entire website. 

11 hours ago, cberty43 said:

I am also wondering how to change this. I want to have one portfolio page have 4 columns vertical format and one portfolio page have 3 columns horizontal format, but every time I change one they both change. Isn't there a way to have two separate portfolio layouts? Seems odd to have to only allow the same format across the entire website. 

Your can use CSS to do this. Can you share link to portfolio page where you want 3 columns?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL - Free Templates - Free Code - CSS ID List