Logo position in header on 7.1

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2020 at 7:06 PM, paulineg said:

Hi does anyone has an idea if this possible to relocate my logo on th eleft on SS7.0??

https://millimetrearchitecture.com/

Sorry for the delay. You can try this guide. I just checked your site code structure & I think your site setting similar with Brine template. https://www.jodineufelddesign.com/blog/how-to-set-up-your-header-layout-on-the-brine-template-in-squarespace

If it doesn't help, let me know, I will check again.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 1:54 PM, Benjamin7747 said:

@tuanphan

Thanks for all your work here!

I'd like all header elements on the right, logo first, then nav links right-most. Basically as my site currently has it, but the logo right up against the start of the nav.

Do you have a code for this?

https://www.benjamingoodson.com

Lastly, is it possible to specify a header layout for a single page that differs from the setting for the rest of the site?

Hi. You mean this?

image.thumb.png.e1ccb9721bf62edcfe3e43223c9fb42f.png

Or send to forum message

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, NEX said:

@tuanphanI tried a few code snipets above, but was not able to move my logo to the left in Squarespace 7.1 https://mayflower-cymbals-sc2h.squarespace.com/ Pw: Catchup123

I would like the logo to stay centered in mobile.

Could you please let me know what code I would need to insert into the CSS? Thanks! 

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Align logo to left */
@media screen and (min-width:992px) {
.header-title-nav-wrapper {
    -webkit-box-orient: horizontal;
    -webkit-box-direction: reverse;
        -ms-flex-direction: row-reverse;
            flex-direction: row-reverse;
    -webkit-box-align: start !important;
        -ms-flex-align: start !important;
            align-items: flex-start !important;
    text-align: left !important;
}
.header-title {
    text-align: left !important;
}
}

Or send to forum message

I don't see any option for centering my logo. I am using wycoff template.

I think it was a mistake for squarespace to not allow for template changes anymore, since there are clearly things that you can't do with certain templates without code, unless I am mistaken. You start designing with a template, then find out that, oops, you can't do something simple like with the other templates like center your logo.

If there is no way to do this without code, can you help me with the CSS?

3 minutes ago, MrX said:

I don't see any option for centering my logo.

Squarespace 7.1 does have an option for a centered logo on desktop.

To set this, click EDIT then EDIT SITE HEADER. A panel will open. Here's a video showing where you'll find the setting:

centre-logo-squarespace-seven-one.gif.1487a8d66bba5763358f4b57fcfe98dd.gif

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Quentessential said:

Need help positioning the logo of this work in progress site to have no gap btwn the top edge and the top of the logo

On desktop (as in your screenshot) you should be able to achieve this with some negative margin. For example, in Design > Custom CSS try this:

.header-display-desktop .header-title-logo {
  margin-top: -15px;
}

You should be able to do something similar on mobile:

.header-display-mobile .header-title-logo {
  margin-top: -49px;
}

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 7:08 AM, skalison said:

@tuanphan I combed through this thread and don't think this option was answered... how would I go about moving the button out from under the logo on the right to sit to the left of it?

https://browsbyjess.squarespace.com/?password=BrowsbyJess123

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 6.02.46 PM.png

You mean, change header layout to

Left: Home, About, Services

Middle: Brows Logo

Right: Button, Instagram

Is this right?

Or send to forum message

• 7 months later...

Hey, I am trying to edit my site header to have social icons on the left, logo centre and menu bar on the right. I cannot seem to find custom css code to do this. Can anyone help? Thats what it currently looks like. But I need the logo centre. 

image.thumb.png.3b464688c8072ea9f0350bf53b9b3b95.png

image.png

20 hours ago, ammroux said:

Hey, I am trying to edit my site header to have social icons on the left, logo centre and menu bar on the right. I cannot seem to find custom css code to do this. Can anyone help? Thats what it currently looks like. But I need the logo centre. 

image.thumb.png.3b464688c8072ea9f0350bf53b9b3b95.png

image.png

What is your site url? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SNPCConsulting said:

I am trying to reorganize a new website and I've tried to plug in some of the code recommendations shown here but I just end up with a bunch of text at the top of my screen. What am I doing wrong?

Website link: olive-beagle-el8k.squarespace.com

image.thumb.png.0e86712ab935e6862fbfb1d6f6171b86.png

That code is CSS, you need to add it to Custom CSS box

squarespace-add-css1-min.png

Or send to forum message

• 3 months later...

@tuanphanI put the logo on the right side using your code (thanks for this!🙏) but we also have a language switch that is places next to it (www.happyfuel.world). Is it possible to place the language switch next to contact (so on the right side of the menu)? And even better would be if we could only have an icon for the switch so that the possible languages appear when you click on the globe icon.