How do I apply a sale price to specific customer accounts?

• Replies 3
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you considered offering these people a discount code?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thank you for your fast response Paul.

I already thought about the discount code but unfortunately not all of our products have the same discount.

I'll try to explain how my business work and how I would like to apply this in my webpage.

I'm a brand distributor and I sell to my local dealers, not to the final user.
I would like to show in my webpage the MSRP price of the products, but once a dealer is logged in, he should be able to see the items in stock and dealer price.

I also would like to add that it's not necessary to show the MSRP price in the webpage to the public in general, but it is necessary to show the MSRP and dealers price once a dealer is logged in.

I'm using the "Price" and "Sale Price" in the CSV Template Inventory file to add the MSRP and Dealer's price respectively, but I don't know if it will work as I think.

Thank you again Paul.

Javier

• 5 months later...

Archived