Blue line appears to the right of single posted images since the afternoon of 3/20/20

Site URL: https://www.scpsunlimited.com/case-studies/2020/1/23/celine-vitrine-collection-light-knot-amp-monolith

Since the afternoon of 3/30/20 PST, a blue vertical line has appeared to the left of all single images on my case study pages and it pushes the images to the right. For the past few years, I have had dozens of case study pages with multiple images on each page and never has this happened. Over the years these single images were placed on the case study pages using the IMAGE button under the BASIC category of options. The new blue line ends up being as tall as the image and is not visible in edit mode. It does not affect multiple stacked images or images in a grid. I find that if I plant a single image on a page going through GRID under GALLERY options and changing the design to 1 image, the blue line will not appear. But to go back into ALL of our case studies and change ALL of the single posted images would be a huge pain. Did Squarespace push a style upgrade last week that affected custom coded websites? If so, are they going to correct it? I tried contacting them and they said to check the forums. So, here I am.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 4.09.40 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest that you select one one of the pages with this problem, then go into design/site styles and adjust the image block size, padding anything that moves it. You may get the vertical blue line to go away. This weird thing has been  effecting a number of things like poster images not filling the block, buttons changing sizes. Most folks have tweaked things  until corrected 

Archived