Change font in a h1 block

Hello

I'm not proficient at all in codification. Whatever I've managed to do is through trial and mistake, but I'm having the tiem of my life with it in this quarantine times.

My website is not very complex and is just a family project which came up precisely in these times of confinement. 

So, in a text superimpossed to one banner I want to use a hollow font, so I went to squirrelfonts.com and downloaded an Arialic Hollow font which seemed fit to the task. 

Then I use this code, which I find in Kayleigh Noele channel in Yoube:

@font-face { font-family: 'NAME'; src: url('FONT URL'); } h1 {font-family: 'NAME';}

h1 {font-family: 'NAME';}

Since I want to change the font in just one title, I use the Block Identifier widget, deleted @font-face and replaced it with #block-codenumber

I replaced NAME with Arialic Hollow (the same that appear in the Files Manager in CSS, making sure that the font was the one I wanted) delete FONT URL and press the link in the file manager and the URL showed up between the '

The thing is the font DID change but to something completely diferent, a serif solid bold type. 

Can you help me?

Best regards,

Luis Felipe

• Replies 0
  • Views 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived