Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adding a black frame to thumbnail images in an index

Site URL: http://www.augury.me/

Hello! I would like the thumbnails of my index pages (Projects) all outlined in black to add contrast against the white background of the website. The template I am using is Avenue. Can anyone suggest how I may customize this template with code to put thin black borders around all of my project thumbnail images? 

Thanks in advance!

Steph

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.29.07 PM.png

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.homepage .project .intrinsic {
    outline: 1px solid black;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

Thanks Derrick! Do either of you know how I can keep my page layout style "Centered" and have the body text on each Index page be left-aligned? So far in Avenue template I don't see where I can do this without changing the entire layout style to be Right/Center/Left aligned.

Thanks for your help. 

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Beaumont said:

QUESTION:

How do you create a thin frame around gallery thumbnails for the Beaumont and Nevins template?

Having trouble. The techniques described in this forum are not working.

Help will be greatly appreciated. 

See visual reference attached.

Thanks for reading.

Style example.png

Can you share link to site in screenshot? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.