• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
arnobonne

Bancontact availability

Site URL: http://www.slagerijbonne.be

Hi there,

I'm having the issue that I have connected to stripe for payment acceptance. Stripe accepts bancontact, but squarespace doesn't support bancontact. That's quite annoying as I did a whole website setup (over 120 products) and now I'm having this totally unexpected issue. Can this be added to the accepted payment methods?

Kind regards,

Arno Bonne

1 hour ago, arnobonne said:

squarespace doesn't support bancontact

Squarespace don't support the full range of payment options that Stripe do and unfortunately you cannot change this, even with code.

1 hour ago, arnobonne said:

Can this be added to the accepted payment methods?

This forum is not monitored for product feature requests. To raise a feature request, open a ticket through Customer Support.

If you need Bancontact, alternative commerce options include Shopify (instead of Squarespace) or Shopify buttons on Squarespace.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.