Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Momentum: Gallery on Mobile adding Text Background


giorgiarossi
Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Question

  • Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
58 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Can you take screenshot info text on mobile? I don't see any text.

You have to press the small black circle with the "i" on the top right corner.
Also, is there a way to directly show the text without pressing that button?

 

Thank you!!

image.png.bcbe7d2972306b9cb1f897d1565c0961.pngimage.png.6108703c324b4b71e55ae1341a3c27d2.png

Edited by giorgiarossi
Link to post
  • 0

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:736px) {
body.show-info-mobile .slideshow .slide .image-detail-wrapper {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
    color: white;
}
}

 

Link to post
  • 0
2 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:736px) {
body.show-info-mobile .slideshow .slide .image-detail-wrapper {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
    color: white;
}
}

That worked perfectly!! So quick! 

Thank you so much 🙂

image.png.30b7b7bae7ce8bec704052fc2a7ea08e.png

 

Link to post
  • 0

Hi @tuanphan 

Just a last question, do you also now how to make the text appear automatically in the mobile version? 

It works in the desktop version, but when you open the website with your smartphone you just see the picture and without text in my case they don't make much sense 😛 

Thank you!!

Link to post
  • 0
14 hours ago, giorgiarossi said:

Hi @tuanphan 

Just a last question, do you also now how to make the text appear automatically in the mobile version? 

It works in the desktop version, but when you open the website with your smartphone you just see the picture and without text in my case they don't make much sense 😛 

Thank you!!

@media screen and (max-width:736px) {
.slideshow .slide .image-detail-wrapper {
	background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5) !important;
}
}

 

Link to post
  • 0
5 hours ago, tuanphan said:

@media screen and (max-width:736px) {
.slideshow .slide .image-detail-wrapper {
	background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5) !important;
}
}

 

Hi Tuanphan,

Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately it doesn't work, I still need to press the info button on the top right to show the text. 

If you see in the gallery styles there is the possibility to set the initial infoview, but apparently this applies only to the desktop version.

image.thumb.png.5e2be61fb9321f76d595cddd80697afb.png

Link to post
  • 0

Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately it doesn't work, I still need to press the info button on the top right to show the text. 

above code doesn't solve this problem.

if you need to handle the above, it will need js, I guess, and it's quite complicated.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...