Looking for Suggestions & Feedback

• Replies 7
  • Views 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main home page, its hard to read the text with the busy picture behind it. Maybe make the image a bit  less dense, darken the text? Also Pokemon is fun! Scatter some images of characters around your site, its too business like, fill more  of the empty space,  in my opinion. Make it feel more fun. Sell the sizzle a bit more. I am not a Pokemon player so maybe I am off base here. 

Hi! Nice page!

I think the text on the home page is a little bit hard to read since the background is quite much. Love the scrolling picture thoughe so I would keep that but maybe try something for the text.

If you care to tell me how you did the scrolling picture, please let me know. Also want it 🙂

4 hours ago, matildakcr said:

Hi! Nice page!

I think the text on the home page is a little bit hard to read since the background is quite much. Love the scrolling picture thoughe so I would keep that but maybe try something for the text.

If you care to tell me how you did the scrolling picture, please let me know. Also want it 🙂

That is parallax scrolling, available by default in the 7.0 Brine Template family. It is a cool look on desktop.

Just now, derricksrandomviews said:

That is parallax scrolling, available by default in the 7.0 Brine Template family. It is a cool look on desktop.

Okej. I have 7.1 and can't have it? 

Archived