Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Blog Post Issues with Markdown Block Width

Site URL: https://www.adamharveyphotography.com/blog/markdown-issue

Hey,

I'm having an issue with a blog post that I'm looking to post where I have noticed that Markdown Blocks, Code Blocks, & Text blocks all have different default widths.

Code block is easy to overcome as I can use ident to match text blocks, but my real issue is that Markdown is about half the width of Text/Code blocks & pinned to the centre.

This issue isn't present for normal pages.

The Template is Horizon, & appears on both my main site (developer mode enabled) & a second site (developer mode not enabled) both using the same template.
The only injected code I have on the site is for Facebook messenger chat integration + a Java script for collapsible lists, which incidentally is the only reason I am needing to use Markdown block.

Does anyone know of a way to change the width of markdown blocks Blogs posts?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Adam

Screenshot 2020-03-23 at 23.05.11.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.collection-type-blog .markdown-block {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.