Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
nindit

Unable to upload product images

I'm managing my Shop page and attempting to upload product images, most of which are under 5 MB. When the image upload is complete, there is no image – it's just a blank square with a light gray cross over it. And when I try to add meta data an error message appears, suggesting the image was not uploaded at all. Please advise... thank you!

Well you have to remember to hit save after it uploads and while the image is uploading don't switch tabs to design or anything else, it stops the upload and you get that box with the line in it. Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see the image, not often but sometimes. 

There was an issue during the period that you reported this @nindit. You can always check if there are issues by visiting https://status.squarespace.com/.

The details were:

Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Mar 23, 11:16 EDT
Update - We are continuing to monitor for any further issues.
Mar 23, 11:11 EDT
Monitoring - We're investigating errors when uploading images to Squarespace sites.
Mar 23, 11:08 EDT

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.