Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

CSS to change variant display

Cianfrani

Question

Site URL: https://www.cianfranicoffeeroasters.com/order-coffee/fulton-cycle-hw6sc

New to SquareSpace so I'm a bit frustrated that I can't change the layout of the product block, or change the font of the variant drop down menus. If you look at a sample page (https://www.cianfranicoffeeroasters.com/order-coffee/fulton-cycle-hw6sc) you can see the variants stick out like a sore thumb. 

1) How can I change the font to match the font on the template?
2) How can I change the layout of the variants so they are not displayed one below the other, like they are now, but in two columns? 

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

8 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* tested by tuan */
/* question 01 */
.variant-option select, .variant-option select option {
    font-family: freight-sans-pro !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

21 hours ago, Cianfrani said:

Exactly like that!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.product-variants {
    column-count: 2;
}
#productDetails .product-variants .variant-option {
    margin-top: 0;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks tuanphan! That worked great! I added the font-size attribute to make it a closer match. 

Anyone have suggestions on question 2?

Edited by Cianfrani
2 hours ago, Cianfrani said:

Thanks tuanphan! That worked great! I added the font-size attribute to make it a closer match. 

Anyone have suggestions on question 2?

You mean like this?

image.thumb.png.b9a35162952b7f3ea74cabace7bda113.png