Disable lightbox on specific summary block

Site URL: https://www.jupiter10.com

I have a Summary block (grid)  on a page and I want to disable the lightbox. 

I found on a forum the code below to disable the click on the thumbnail of summary blocks. 
.summary-thumbnail-container { pointer-events: none !important; }

However,  I have other summary blocks on the same page that should be clickable, so how can I disable the clicks on a specific block  
#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1584715631892_17063

Thanks a lot in advance 

• Replies 4
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Esquirebr,

You would combine the two like this:

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1584715631892_17063 .summary-thumbnail-container { pointer-events: none !important; }

This changes the summary thumbnail pointer class only for that particular block id.

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

• 4 months later...

As a related question, in Forte (version 7.0) is there any way to build a masonry style gallery without being limited to 30 images? The wall summary block seems to be the only efficient way to do it. I know it is possible to simply add another summary block but then customers will still only see 30 images when they click on the lightbox (which can't be disabled?). And the regular galleries aren't as attractive as the Masonry style wall summary layout. Thanks!

Archived