Added a Vimeo code block and now the homepage is messed up

Site URL: https://hillsidemn.org

Hello,

I apologize in advance for my rudimentary understanding of the terminology involved here - hopefully you can interpret. :) I am trying to prepare our church's site to go "online only" this weekend. Today I was working on our LiveStream page (hillsidemn.org/live), and added a Vimeo chat code. However, instead of using an embed block, I used a code block. As I research, I think this was a mistake.  At first, the chat appeared only on the live website—not in editable mode, so I couldn't delete the code block. Then I tried moving the page to the "not linked" section in the Navigation menu. The code block is no longer appearing on the live page, however I am wondering if it's still lingering there somewhere, because our homepage is now messed up. The 3 informational/image blocks on our homepage now appear to have gray boxes extending down from them, and the text is now off-set (see screenshot). I am making an educated guess that this has something to do with the code block on the live page (but I could be wrong!). Does anyone have any idea of what is going on or what I could do/try? Would be very grateful for any help!

website screenshot.jpeg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Nmwally said:

Site URL: https://hillsidemn.org

Hello,

I apologize in advance for my rudimentary understanding of the terminology involved here - hopefully you can interpret. 🙂I am trying to prepare our church's site to go "online only" this weekend. Today I was working on our LiveStream page (hillsidemn.org/live), and added a Vimeo chat code. However, instead of using an embed block, I used a code block. As I research, I think this was a mistake.  At first, the chat appeared only on the live website—not in editable mode, so I couldn't delete the code block. Then I tried moving the page to the "not linked" section in the Navigation menu. The code block is no longer appearing on the live page, however I am wondering if it's still lingering there somewhere, because our homepage is now messed up. The 3 informational/image blocks on our homepage now appear to have gray boxes extending down from them, and the text is now off-set (see screenshot). I am making an educated guess that this has something to do with the code block on the live page (but I could be wrong!). Does anyone have any idea of what is going on or what I could do/try? Would be very grateful for any help!

website screenshot.jpeg

Hi , I don't think it's due to Viemo Code it might be some other issue , Anyhow you can use the follwoing code in HOME>DESING>CSS and it will fix the issue 🙂

.image-inset{
padding-bottom:0px !important;
}

Hope it helps 🙂

fixed-0.PNG

Archived