HELP! Distorted Images on Mobile

I want to increase the quality of my images on mobile.

I am uploading images at 500px x 500px. These images are under 100k for SEO purposes (which may be part of the problem) but on desktop, there are no issues.

I have tried using the Code Block to create a div and use CSS to insert the image instead. Unfortunately, I still get the same distorted quality on mobile unless the image is a small .SVG (and not a photograph).

Any help appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Views 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2020 at 12:28 AM, scubascuba said:

I am uploading images at 500px x 500px. These images are under 100k for SEO purposes (which may be part of the problem) but on desktop, there are no issues.

I have tried using the Code Block to create a div and use CSS to insert the image instead. Unfortunately, I still get the same distorted quality on mobile unless the image is a small .SVG (and not a photograph).

Any help appreciated!

Hi , Please Share your website link so I can provide you with some code to fix this issue 🙂

• 10 months later...

On 3/19/2020 at 8:28 PM, scubascuba said:

Any help appreciated!

Hi!

I have the same problem: on desktop/laptop my images are very sharp and clear, but on mobile the quality loss is significant and frankly it is very irritating because this is s smaller screen so the quality should at least be as good as when it is shown on a bigger screen.

I'd love to get one or two tips on how to fix this, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

On 1/26/2021 at 1:14 AM, Antonides said:

Hi!

I have the same problem: on desktop/laptop my images are very sharp and clear, but on mobile the quality loss is significant and frankly it is very irritating because this is s smaller screen so the quality should at least be as good as when it is shown on a bigger screen.

I'd love to get one or two tips on how to fix this, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Can you share link to page where you has problem? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Archived