Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0
IM_Design

7.1 Events Page: Hiding the "Back to All Events" link

Question

Just looking to hide the "Back to All Events" link that displays at the top left when viewing an individual event on an Events Page. It was an option for v7.0 but I don't see a way to do that for v7.1.

Share this post


Link to post

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 minutes ago, IM_Design said:

Just looking to hide the "Back to All Events" link that displays at the top left when viewing an individual event on an Events Page. It was an option for v7.0 but I don't see a way to do that for v7.1.

Please share link of your website.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
33 minutes ago, wagneric said:

Thanks for sharing, I need to do this too.

Where do you put this CSS? In the Events page?

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

See how to insert if you don't know


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
16 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

See how to insert if you don't know

Thanks, Tuanphan. I have added to the Custom CSS field before, but I've also added custom CSS to individual page's "Advanced" Code Injection and wasn't sure if this code was site-wide or page specific. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 1
3 minutes ago, wagneric said:

Thanks, Tuanphan. I have added to the Custom CSS field before, but I've also added custom CSS to individual page's "Advanced" Code Injection and wasn't sure if this code was site-wide or page specific. 

CSS should be inserted at Design > Custom CSS

if you want to insert to Page Header, you need wrap CSS in style tag

<style>

paste the CSS here

</style>


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, tuanphan said:

CSS should be inserted at Design > Custom CSS

if you want to insert to Page Header, you need wrap CSS in style tag

<style>

paste the CSS here

</style>

Thanks, Tuanphan. You have helped me again!

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

I'm trying to use the events set-up as a job board. (If anyone has a suggestion of something that would work better than events, I'm open to hearing it!)

So I'm looking to change the text from "Back to All Events" to "Back to Vacancies". Any suggestions on how to best do this? 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, belsabub said:

I'm trying to use the events set-up as a job board.

I find that works really well too, because vacancies disappear after the closing date 🙂.

You can rename the label but the exact solution will depend on your site's version/template/billing plan. Can you provide some details?


sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digital, a specialist company building the features that Squarespace didn't include.
Explore our range of Squarespace Extensions, including the Wishlist, Variant Availability and Datepicker Extension
Note that links in my posts may be affiliate links. Need personal help? 
Book a Squarespace Expert.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...