Simple likes Squarespace version 7.1

6 hours ago, Marik said:

Site URL: http://www.marikekale.com

Squarespace 7.1. doesn't support yet blog posts simple liking, but has anyone coded this by themselves? I tried a few custom css's, but couldn't figured it out. Would highly appreciated support if someone knows how to add simple likes to blog posts in Squarespace version 7.1. Thank you so much!

Näyttökuva 2020-3-16 kello 18.45.53.png

Hi @Marik this issue can't be solved through Css , I did search a bit and couldn't found any solution either , I think we have to wait until unless it get added in 7.1.

10 hours ago, humxahafeex said:

Hi @Marik this issue can't be solved through Css , I did search a bit and couldn't found any solution either , I think we have to wait until unless it get added in 7.1.

Oh, too bad! I guess we just have to wait then. Hopefully this feature will be added soon... Thank you anyway!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/1/2021 at 4:23 PM, nathanlmcguire said:

I'm confused why this is just a standard feature... 

Exactly.

I just paid quite a bit to renew my site and only just realized it wasn't part of the package. I was blogging and never thought anything of it because that's always just been standard for any blogging platform. I have the choice now after an entire year of posting to add comments which will all read Comments (0) or nothing at all. I'd rather simple likes since it's a low cost for any visitor or reader to invest in your post until they're comfortable enough to comment. Large price tag and I can't even get simple features I'd have on a free blog. 

It's unacceptable and it makes me want to tell folks to steer clear of Squarespace 7.1. I wish I had. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 11:57 PM, creedon said:

@Meder

It may happen when there is enough demand.

Please Contact Customer Support with a feature request.

I added my two cents after 10 of my initial 36 blog site viewers asked "how do I like your story without writing it in the comment section?" Also, it seems that I cannot Like their comment unless I am in the admin section.. Perhaps I'll find the fix for that. Still grinding.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...