zoom by scrolling in a lightbox

Hello All,

I would like the light-boxes on my website to be zoomable. I would like this zoom feature to work via the scroll wheel. I do not know how to achieve this through code and as far as I can tell this is not a feature supported by squarespace. Do you guys know if this is achievable through code and if so how I would go about it? 

Please note I am referring to zoom by scroll as seen in this link: https://www.rct.uk/collection/search#/2/collection/912358/recto-a-design-for-an-equestrian-monument-verso-studies-of-flowing-water-a-cross

I am not interested in zoom by click, or a magnifying glass function.

Thanks so much guys, 

Marc

Edited by MMCioffi
40 minutes ago, MMCioffi said:

Hello All,

I would like the light-boxes on my website to be zoomable. I would like this zoom feature to work via the scroll wheel. I do not know how to achieve this through code and as far as I can tell this is not a feature supported by squarespace. Do you guys know if this is achievable through code and if so how I would go about it? 

Please note I am referring to zoom by scroll as seen in this link: https://www.rct.uk/collection/search#/2/collection/912358/recto-a-design-for-an-equestrian-monument-verso-studies-of-flowing-water-a-cross

I am not interested in zoom by click, or a magnifying glass function.

Thanks so much guys, 

Marc

Hi , If you can do code then you can use WheelZoom.js (https://www.jacklmoore.com/wheelzoom/)  it has great documentation you can easily go through it and implement it on your website. 

If you do need any help you can message me. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The content material belongings doesn't recognize HTML tags. It does understand A when used with the white-space property and a value of pre or pre-wrap. you can see here more details.

Edited by kenaose00
On 9/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, mlanse333 said:

This issue is resolved now. My water review website has the same issue but after updating the blog, the site is working fine.

I checked your blog but it did not have the lightbox enabled?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I'm the use of 7.Zero and the handiest choice underneath products is whether or not to Show Category Navigation or no longer as like this page. Turning the Cat Nav off would not seem to affect navigation as it's installation on both page.

Edited by olicas33
  • 2 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 5:48 AM, MMCioffi said:

giving this a bump: topic still unsolved.

Try my lastest zoom lightbox plugin to see if it fit your need

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!