Removing Prev/Next Pagination from Portfolio in 7.1

Site URL: http://www.marina-taylor.com

I'm looking for some code injection help for my portfolio project pages. I am using squarespace 7.1, I originally started with the Hawley template.

Right above the footer is an immovable, uneditable prefooter, I believe it's known as pagination, with large buttons directing you to the previous and next projects in the portfolio.

I would like to remove the pagination links altogether, and ideally show a grid of all of the projects below, similar to the index page. But at the very least I would like to remove the pagination links. 

I used this code, I found in a similar article:

section.item-pagination.item-pagination--prev-next {
  display: none;
}

That gets rid of the links, but leaves the color block. How can I remove it all together? And also how can I apply it to all of my portfolio project pages?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.48.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.49.03 PM.png

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 5:33 PM, pipdom said:

yes thankyou. for anyone else looking the code was

.item-pagination {
display: none;
}

1. On some pages with banner, logo is black. Do you want to change logo color on these pages?

2. Some pages on mobile have very long content. You can consider adding a back to top button

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:01 AM, tuanphan said:

1. On some pages with banner, logo is black. Do you want to change logo color on these pages?

2. Some pages on mobile have very long content. You can consider adding a back to top button

@tuanphan Thanks very much for your suggestions - I have added the back to top button but it displays all the time - is it possible for it just to appear when scrolled down a bit? 

And we're still changing the banners and will have a different logo edit too. Is it easy for it to change colour?

Could you please let me know how to change my portfolio images to circular instead of rectangle? I tried adding circular images but have a background appear like the first image below. I want to make it look like the second image. Thanks again!

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 18.45.06.png

New desktop alt HP.png

On 2/3/2021 at 2:14 AM, pipdom said:

@tuanphan Thanks very much for your suggestions - I have added the back to top button but it displays all the time - is it possible for it just to appear when scrolled down a bit? 

And we're still changing the banners and will have a different logo edit too. Is it easy for it to change colour?

Could you please let me know how to change my portfolio images to circular instead of rectangle? I tried adding circular images but have a background appear like the first image below. I want to make it look like the second image. Thanks again!

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 18.45.06.png

New desktop alt HP.png

1. Updated back to top code. You can check again.

2. Which page you want to change logo color?

3. Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Circle images */
.portfolio-hover-bg-img {
    border-radius: 50%;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived