Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

test mode not working correctly?

trburns

i have test mode enabled. but whenever i try to complete a checkout, the "review and purchase" option is still grayed out after inputting information, it also tells me that paypal cannot be used in test mode and then freezes on updating cart. any ideas on whats going on?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, KRiesco1 said:

Can someone please help me resolve this issue ? 

Users of this forum can help you with things that are outside the scope of Squarespace support such as code solutions, integrations, and workarounds, but if you need help troubleshooting an issue, Squarespace Customer Care are there to help you.

You can reach out to them here.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital,¬†building¬†the features that Squarespace didn't include‚ĄĘ. Our mini-extensions allow you to¬†pick dates in any format, show¬†prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cart.¬†I value¬†honesty, integrity, transparency and respect ‚ô•.¬†Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 10 months later...

Anybody with any ideas out there? I'm supposed to be launching my client's site on Monday and none of this is working. Can't set up a Stripe account for my client as she is in South Africa. But even so the PayPal payments aren't working. I should be able to set up payments with credit / debit cards some other way than Stripe. 

Just now, clairecooperdesign said:

Can't set up a Stripe account for my client as she is in South Africa.

See my posts in this thread regarding Squarespace in South Africa:

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital,¬†building¬†the features that Squarespace didn't include‚ĄĘ. Our mini-extensions allow you to¬†pick dates in any format, show¬†prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cart.¬†I value¬†honesty, integrity, transparency and respect ‚ô•.¬†Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.