Menu (food) Previews

Site URL: https://www.humagalas.com/menu

Howdy. This seems like a two-fold issue, or I'm missing something. When building a restaurant menu block in 7.1 and using the section "tab" formatting, the editing previews can't navigate to the new "tabs". (screen shot attached)

You have to open an incognito browser to preview edits, after a lot of saving and flipping back and forth. This also means that the site has to be published while you're working. I want to avoid this, but that's not an option until I can navigate the tabs of the menu while in edit mode.

Any advice?

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 9.04.35 AM.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, this is the place for questions.

I suggest that while you are working on the page and need to keep it enabled, move it to the unlinked section of your website and see if that works for you. It will not be on the nav bar while making changes to it, but you will be able to see the changes in a new tab or second browser. Just remember to put the correct page url in the browser address bar so you can see it from the second browser or tab. 

Archived