Split screen image/solid background with text over solid background

Site URL: https://www.healinginnovations.com/product-page

I am using the Hayden template and trying to build out this design (attached - don't judge images, waiting on new assets), but am running into some roadblocks when it comes to any split images/solid colors (the hero, for providers & for patients sections). I found some articles saying to do gallery blocks, but I can't seem to get the text over the solid block. 

Also, I need these gallery blocks (or whatever I end up using) to go edge-to-edge with no padding (like a banner image would). 

Need suggestions on how I can make this design reality!!

I'm also anticipating some issues with the "need more information" section as well so that it has zero padding around it as well. 

Product Page.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/13/2020 at 10:14 PM, clearstartcreative said:

@tuanphan the image is just a design I made in Illustrator. The actual page I am working on is https://www.healinginnovations.com/product-page

trying to build out this design

Try posting to this group. I believe you will get an answer

Also, I need these gallery blocks (or whatever I end up using) to go edge-to-edge with no padding (like a banner image would). 

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .index-section-wrapper.page-content {
    max-width: 100%;
}
</style>

I'm also anticipating some issues with the "need more information" section as well so that it has zero padding around it as well

Where is need more information?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived