remove underline on navigation links

Hello!

Using 7.1

The currently selected page in my nav menu always has an underline on the link- how can I turn this off? Is it possible do do this without having to purchase the business plan? It is my understanding that I can put custom CSS with the personal plan as long as I do not use a header injection? Is it possible to remove the nav underline without using header injection?

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

If you share link to your site, I can take a look

CSS can solve this. Personal Plan is enough.

34 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Yes. I guess CSS can solve. Personal Plan is enough. But can you share link to blog post first?

Thank you!

I would love to send you the site but unfortunately I do not think that I can share the site yet as it has not been made public yet and I do not want to have it indexed by search engines during it's development

Is there a generic way to solve this? I have 7.1 standard and have not made any other css tweaks so I imagine there should be a generic solution that works for all 7.1 base templates? If I am wrong I am happy to share the site with you, just not sure how to do so without making it public

Thank you again!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived